System of psychological vectors
Русская версия

Vector Gallery

We collected 190 photos, 71 quotes, 30 movies and 4 links for all vectors:
Photos 190 See all
Quotes 71 See all
A chatty person is an open letter which everybody can read. Yellow vector
Pierre Boiste
Defeat—I do not recognise the meaning of the word! Red vector
Margaret Thatcher
When asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30% of women said, 'Yes', while the other 70% replied, 'What, again?' Red vector
Silvio Berlusconi
A light purse is a heavy curse. Orange vector
English proverb
Movies 30 See all
Zelig Green vector
directed by Woody Allen, USA, 1983
Leonard Zelig, played by Woody Allen
Dancer in the Dark Blue vector
directed by Lars von Trier, Denmark and elsewhere, 2000
Selma Jezkov, played by Björk
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer Violet vector
directed by Tom Tykwer; Germany, France, Spain, and USA; 2006
Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, played by Ben Whishaw